Charlie

Charlie

Thursday 21 November 2013

Archive Footage

As my film is about how humans treat animals, I will be using archive footage to illustrate points that I have not and cannot film myself. Footage such as slaughterhouses, circuses (which in the UK do not contain exotic animals), zoos (I do not go to zoos upon personal principals relating to my views as an animal lover), marine parks, and hunting activities (such as deer stalking and big game hunting) will be archival, as I cannot capture that footage myself, either due to logistics or personal beliefs.

Here is a list of footage I need:

  • Slaughterhouses
  • Circuses and circus mishaps (escaped animals)
  • Zoos
  • Marine parks and mishaps (orca attacks)
  • Big game hunting
  • Deer stalking
  • Fishing
  • Shots of nature, the earth, etc
I will find this footage on Youtube or on royalty-free websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment