Charlie

Charlie

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Still Image Shoot

While I had the D800e booked out, I also shot images that normalised the presence of the field sport lifestyle in our home. I followed Shawn's tuition and shot images of the gun oil alongside Fairy Liquid in our kitchen. 

Although these were just tester images and were not really formally shot (I didn't use a tripod and shot them all "freeheld", so to speak), I was not very happy with them, as they were constructed, and I was very aware that they were artificial and constructed (I don't know how to explain this properly, I think that I should stick to shooting natural occurrences of the field sport lifestyle in our home, instead of constructing situations).

The contact sheet with these images can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment